Paul T. Morin is an Austin Attorney who focuses his practice on family law, employment law, estate planning, criminal defense, business law and personal injury cases.
Education and Licensure
After completing his undergraduate degree, Paul Morin attended the University of Texas School of Law. He graduated from this institution in 1985 with his Juris Doctor. In 1986, Attorney Paul Morin became licensed to practice law in the state of Texas. He has been practicing in Texas for 30 years.
Attorney Paul Morin accepts the following types of cases:
- Business – Paul Morin can help you with all types of business matters, from the establishment and structuring of your business to business-related litigation.
- Estate Planning – If you have assets to protect or family to provide for, Paul Morin can help you develop and maintain an appropriate estate plan.
- Criminal Defense – Whether you have been charged with a misdemeanor or a felony, Attorney Paul Morin can help you build the strongest possible defense and prepare for your day in court.
- Family Law – Attorney Paul Morin can help you resolve virtually any family law issue, including divorce, child custody, child support, adoption or paternity.
- Employment Law – Attorney Paul Morin can handle any type of employment law matter, from violations of labor laws to discrimination.
- Personal Injury – If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, Paul Morin can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Attorney Paul Morin understands how difficult it can be to face a legal issue. Regardless of the nature of your problem, he will be compassionate and respectful at all times. He will also be available to address any concerns you may have during your case. If litigation is required, Paul Morin will fight aggressively for your rights in court.
Contact Paul T. Morin
If you are dealing a legal issue in the state of Texas and you are interested in hiring Paul T. Morin as your legal representative, please contact Paul T. Morin, P.C., today to schedule a consultation or to learn more.